Expedition update: Christine and Artur are doing well. They pushed up Ski Hill yesterday despite fresh deep snow. Atop Ski Hill, close to 9,200 ft, they have made camp. Hard ice below the snow prevented the construction of a good snow cave. Due to the current weather conditions, the team will decide later today if they will retreat lower to wait out the storm or go higher on the mountain.